Sunday 25 August 2013

Shoplog week 33




Necklace from Greece <3
Hello guys!


I love shopping, you also?
I will tell you about my lovely things I bought this week (33) :)


On wednesday I was shopping with my mom. I bought 4 trousers and a jacket and a blue shirt!
 The DEPT jeans was in sale! I was very happy with that. Normal I wouldn't bought it because it's too expensive (€90) , but now it was a better price!
Dept jeans
 Yesterday I went shopping with my two twinfriends.
I promised myself to buy nothing.. but you know Women love shopping...
So I bought a sweater by 'the Sting' and boots by a little shop in our centrum.


I already have a lot of boots (too much for my new shoerack) , but these boots are totally different then the other boots I have ;)

Do you love it?

New boots 
New full shoerack 

Hugs and kisses,

No comments:

Post a Comment