Thursday 8 August 2013

The fifth day in Norway!

06-08-2013

Hei!

Tuesday; my father had also to work today.
It was a horrible, rainy day. The sky was very grey and everything was dark..
I was helping my father with the cherries and things on the lab.
There are a lot of cherries here in this part of Norway. So the first word I have learnt in Norwegian is : Moreller! (=cherries)

We have also a lot of cherries in our house! (you can see it in the collage)
We ate it also as dessert in the yoghurt.
But that was the limit of eating to much cherries I think...
I felt sick.. But later in the evening it was gone, and I'm already eating cherries now again ;)
Translation: I love cherries! <3
I lovee cherries!!


In the afternoon I went again to the supermarket, but now alone. I get some money (Norwegian money ->) and I bought a pizza and some vegatables and sweets.

I hope you will learn also a little bit Norwegian through my blog ;)
Not that this language is useful, but you never know, maybe in the future! ;)

Ha det!
P.S. this was the day I started my blog! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment