Sunday 11 August 2013

My week in Norway




Norway was really great and I enjoyed it very much!
I was counting with my father the countries I have been now;
France, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Germany, Belgium, Luxembourg, Spain, U.K., Switzerland.
That's 12 countries I have been!
I like to see the whole world , but maybe when I'm older! ;)
It's difficult to see all the countries!

When we were at a shop in Bergen we saw this:


I immediately thought I have to see it. Because we have done really crazy things and yeah there were 3 things in it what we have done too:


I was picking cherries ! In the text it's about exactly the place where we were, so that's very funny!!

We didn't slept really but we layed in the night at 1400m but without a house!... really CRAZY

We saw this during the night on the mountain!
I will also show you some words I have learnt in Norwegian (maybe you also want it to learn ;))
Moreller = Kers
Gulrot= Wortel
Foss= Waterval
Vann= Water
Jeg= Ik
Norge= Noorwegen
Middag= Diner
God natt= Goede avond, welterusten
Takk= Dankje
Ha det= Doei, tot ziens
Hei= Hallo
Jeg snakker ikke Norsk= Ik spreek geen Noors
Jeg forstår ikke= Ik begrijp het niet

Ha det!

No comments:

Post a Comment