Tuesday 6 August 2013

Vacation in Norway


Hei,
Hello from Norway!
The house

So I said in my first post that I am on vacation in Norway with my father.
I will write now about Norway.
My father is working part time in Norway and he has here a house in Ullensvang near a fjord. He works with the apples, cherries, and other fruit. This week (2 august till 10 august) was the only week that I had nothing to do in my summer vacation. My father had to go to Norway this week, so he asked me if I wanted to go with him. Norway sound like NoWay! haha but I directly said YES!! I know it's rainy and expensive here, but.. I was never been before in Norway and I like new experiences and travelling, and I saw the pictures from my father , it's a beautiful country!


The next posts I will write day for day about it here!
(Yes it's now Tuesday , so I'm walking behind, but it comes!)
I make also everyday a collage with pictures from my iphone.

The beautiful view from the sleeping room!


 I hope you will also enjoy a little bit Norway! ;)

Ha det! (=bye in Norwegian)



No comments:

Post a Comment