Thursday 8 August 2013

The fourth day in Norway!

05-08-2013

Hei!

Monday; the day that my father had to work. So in the morning I slept out ;)
After that I baked a bread! To bake a bread, you need a lot of time and have patience.
But I was in a hurry because I wanted to be ready for the lunch, to bring my father fresh hot bread!
And I have told before, the lunch is at 11 o'clock. The bread was ready at 10:30, so I was on time :)
I learned that you better make it a little before you want to eat it, because when the bread is hot , you can't cut really good..
But the bread tasted really delicious, said my father.
When my father is working, I made a front for my school diary.
( I will later more write about the pimping of my schooldiary!)

In the collage you see bonbons, my father get a big box with these chocolates, it is very addictive, so it was really fast empty..
In the afternoon we did some running. It was a long time ago I have exerciced, because there is unfortunately no hockey..
It is very hard running in Norway, you have to run a lot upstairs and then downstairs, upstairs, etc..
It was really fun and beautiful!
After that I was baking pancakes.
That was the day!

 Ha det!


No comments:

Post a Comment