Friday 9 August 2013

The eighth day in Norway!

Hei!


Today started with more than a 5 hours' walk... (story yesterday) we survived!!
You may be think that I'm tired, because I didn't slept the whole night! ( I couldn't ; it was too dangerous to sleep and too cold and I wear contact lenses..) But no I'm not tired! ;) Only my legs can I feel a bit.. 

When we came home (09:45) we immediatly take a shower and ate and dronk a lot.
After that we go to my fathers work and I was going to pick some cherries.
Of course while picking the cherries, also I have eaten a lot of cherries, maybe too much..

In the afternoon we are going to shop in the supermarket and pack our suitcases.
Also I'm going to sleep early I think ;)
Tomorrow we already leave! ;( I don't want to..

Ha det!

No comments:

Post a Comment