Thursday 8 August 2013

The seventh day in Norway!


destoning the cherries
Hei!

Now I'm writing about today, so I'm uptodatee! :)
In the morning I was working on this blog and did some things with my Dad.

I'm making cherry jam now! It's a lot of work and now I have to wait before I can cook them.
I will later make a blog about it!

I'm drawing the header for my blog. But at home I have to scan it , so it comes later ;)
Then all my blogs get a header with the different subject (like I said in my first post).

Now it's raining, but after that I'm going to walk with my father here.
Collage will be insert tonight or tomorrow.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
19:00 - 09:45 The seventh and a half day....

OK I told you before we were going to walk...
But something happened, unfortunately.. a BIG experience..
My father had looked at the map and thought to make a nice short evening walk..
But we went to the wrong tour signs, so we were hiking to the top of the mountains.. (1200m high)
we started at 19:00 but when we arrived at the top it became darker and darker. We lost the track too. So we didn't know where we were and how to come away. At 00:30 it was too dark and we were still there at the mountains (Hardangervidda, the biggest mountainplateau of Europe!) and we couldn't walk anymore. So we layed on a rock, waiting to the sunlight in the morning. Long time I was crying, I thought we wouldn't survive it or found the way back or fall in the fjord. (Big abyss) It became light at 4 o'clock, But there was a big fog.. So we have to wait till 04:30 , then it was light again and we could walk further. For 2 hours we were searching the track to go down, it was so hard , because everywhere was water from the waterfall. We were afraid that we were not finding the way back, but we found it! :) Happy we were yelling and cheering! Give each other a highfive ;)
We were so lucky that it didn't rain or storm that night, because when that happened, I couldn't write this blog I think..... We were already freezing without rain.. It was really scary :(
So that is a big experience! And a veryveryvery long hicking trip (it took almost 15 hours!)
My advice: when you lost your track, go immediately back and bring a map with you ;) 

Here is the collage:


Ha det!

No comments:

Post a Comment