Thursday 8 August 2013

The sixth day in Norway!

07-08-2013


Hei!
Here you see me jumping in the Hardangerfjord!

Wednesday, (yesterday) was a very busy day!
The weather was soo beautiful! The sun and blue sky , I like it!
I promised myself to go in the fjord ( I knew it was cold) So I thought today is a good day, I will swim in the fjord today! I have done it and it was so dammn COLD! It was like icewater..
But I have done it and I'm very proud of it :)




In the afternoon we drove a long way to Eidfjord and the Hardangervidda. We went to the voringsfossen (a waterfall with a rainbow!) and went very high in the mountains with the car, there was a little snow left, but most of the snow was melted away..
There are a lot of trolls in Norway, because they said Norway has invented them.

In the evening we had a party with people from different countries. That was very fun!


Ha det!



No comments:

Post a Comment