Tuesday 6 August 2013

First post!

Hello everyone,
This is my first post on my new blog!
I always wanted to make a blog, I like blogs very much.
But you know, school... no time etc.

Now I'm on holiday in Norway, my father is working today. I had nothing to do , so I decided let's start to write a blog about my experiences and things I like.

I called this blog : DAF-FIE. You maybe think, why?
When I was young, my nickname was Daffie , funny isn't it? ;)
For this blog DAFFIE is an abbreviation for;

Do it yourself (DIY)  : like baking, nail-art, photographs, make things by myself.
Apps                          : Tell about apps I like
Fashion                     : I like fashion very much
Fun                           : About funny things and doing fun things
International             : I like to travel and see the world!
Etc                            : For the other things I want to write about! ;)

All the posts I will write with a 'DAFFIE' head , so there are 6 different subjects.

So this was a little information in my first blog

I hope you will like it!
I like owls and aztec print <3





No comments:

Post a Comment