Sunday 1 September 2013

Fun; Summer holiday







Hi guyss,

Did you enjoy the summer holiday?
It is almost over......
Holidayss I love it!

I'm going to write about some fun things I've done in my holiday;

I had seven weeks freedom.
The first three weeks I went to France (Normandy and Bretagne) with my family.
It was very beautiful coast and the weather was also very good!


After the three weeks holiday in France, I went one week to Norway with my dad. (You can see it by the posts of Norway)

After all these travel trips I worked for 3 weeks at the Hospital!
I brought medical stuff around in the hospital.
It was very useful, I know a lot of medical stuff now and learned a lot things.
The people there were very nice, I'm going to miss them I think.

Now some pictures from some fun days in the holiday;

Movie evenings with friends, I like it

Concert with dutch singers

Dinner with my friends

And of course shopping!




Now it's time for the hard life...
Schooool

My books for school.. 

Goodbye holiday ;(

No comments:

Post a Comment