Saturday 7 September 2013

DIY: Baking for a party!

Haaai,

I like baking as you know ;) Yesterday my sister had a party (little bit for her 22 birthday) so she and I were baking the pies and cakes.
All the cakes for the party!

 
My sister made the applepie (left in the picture)
I made :
- strawberrycream cake
- strawberry whipped cream
- lime-coconut cake
- chocolate whoopies
- and the surprise 22 pie (chocolate-raspberries-hazelnut)

Everything was very delicious and it was fun to make it!
I don't give the fully details, because it was a lot of work to make the pies , so the post would be a little bit too long.. ;)
Maybe the chocolate truffle pie will come later (maybe when I make them at my birthday again )

Here are the pictures from backstage baking! 

Making a copy from the pie at the invitation card

Whoopies

Strawberrycream monchou cake

Coconut-lime cake

Chocolate truffle cake

I hope you enjoy it!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment